1. in one God, eternally existing in three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the Creator and sustainer of all things.
2. that God created man in a state of innocence, and that Adam, our first ancestor, fell from grace and communion with God by his sin against Him, so that all men suffered spiritual death, will undergo physical death, and are under the wrath of God.
3. that Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, is Himself God, and He became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth; that He who is true God became true man united in one Person forever; that He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins, and on the third day He was raised bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is our High Priest and only Mediator between God and men.
4. that God the Holy Spirit has come forth from the Father and the Son to glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to our hearts; that He is of the same substance and equal in power and glory with the Father and the Son, that He convicts us of sin, draws us to Christ, indwells our hearts, gives us new life, instructs and guides us into all truth, and seals us for the day of redemption and resurrection of our bodies.
5. that Jesus Christ will come again to the earth, personally, visibly, and bodily, and will bodily resurrect and judge all mankind, and will consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
6. that no person can be saved by his own good works, for a person’s best works fail to meet God’s standard of righteousness.
7. that our salvation is wholly dependent upon the work of God’s free grace, and that only those who are born of the Holy Spirit and receive Jesus Christ become children of God and heirs of eternal life.
8. that the Bible is God’s written revelation to mankind in 66 Books, that it is without error as originally given by God, and that it is our sole and final authority in matters of faith and conduct.